This encounter aims at establishing or reinforcing contacts and collaborations between groups of France, Spain, and Portugal, in the fields of advanced materials, and related topics.
The encounter is also open to participants from other countries, wishing to construct or having collaborations with groups of the above countries.
We hope that this meeting will open a series of encounters in future.
Important dates :
- March, 15th : Deadline for submission of presentations (oral, posters)
(Participants can submit several abstracts)
- April, 15th: the organizing committee will send notifications on acceptance of submissions received before 15th of march
- 1st of May : end of registration at a lower fee
- After the deadline of march, 15th, the organizing committee will try as much as possible, to consider late submissions; nevertheless submissions arriving later than 1st of june will not be included in the proceedings.
- Deadline of registration for inclusion of your abstract in the proceedings : before 1st of june
Important : The exact place of the meeting will depend on the number of registered participants, it will be given soon.
- Registrations have started! Submit your abstract(s) now!
- The official site of the encounter is at http://team1.co-ac.com (click here)
Format of exchanges:
Talks, Poster session, Oral “flash” presentation of posters, Round tables.
Topics covered by the encounter
- advanced electronic, optical, and optoelectronic materials
- advanced materials for energy
- advanced engineering materials
- advanced materials for biomedical applications
- nanomaterials and low dimensional materials
- miscellaneous advanced materials
- smart materials
- advanced materials in systems
- infrastructures for Materials Characterization and advanced characterisation techniques