News (see posts):
- Massive Online Opencourse on Materials – starting may, 8th!
- TEAM1: The registration and submission of abstracts are still open for the 1st Transpyrenean Encounter on Advanced Materials
All slots for talks are now occupied, the program will be available soon!
It is still possible to submit communications as posters
Collaborating Academics is a NGO («Association loi 1901») based in France, gathering academics and scientists from countries all around the world.
Projects led by our NGO, concern:
- organization of scientific meetings, schools, workshops, etc,
- scientific edition in its open access form, in order to disseminate scientific results and information, and particularly make scientific information available to all countries without barrier,
- support to high education and scientific research in less advanced, and developing countries.
- mainly research on sustainable development, renewable energy, water, solar energy for rural development, environment preservation,…
Science is the motor of development, and knowledge is a powerful tool against poverty and for building a sustainable world.
Feel free to join us, we need you!