News (see posts):
- PVTC 2017 – April 26 – 28, Villa Méditerranée, Marseille (France)
The PhotoVoltaic Technical Conference 2017, PVTC, the 8th event of a series of international PV specialty conferences, will take place for the second time in Marseille (Southern France), from 26 to 28 April 2017 at the International Center of Villa Méditerranée.
- TEAM1: The registration and submission of abstracts are still open for the 1st Transpyrenean Encounter on Advanced Materials, but not for a long time!
Collaborating Academics is a NGO («Association loi 1901») based in France, gathering academics and scientists from countries all around the world.
Projects led by our NGO, concern:
- organization of scientific meetings, schools, workshops, etc,
- scientific edition in its open access form, in order to disseminate scientific results and information, and particularly make scientific information available to all countries without barrier,
- support to high education and scientific research in less advanced, and developing countries.
- mainly research on sustainable development, renewable energy, water, solar energy for rural development, environment preservation,…
Science is the motor of development, and knowledge is a powerful tool against poverty and for building a sustainable world.
Feel free to join us, we need you!