News (see posts):
It is possible to submit communications as posters till the beginning of meeting, however if you want your abstract to be included in the proceedings, the deadline is wednesday, 14 june!
Previsional program : download
See you in Sète!
- Massive Online Opencourse on Materials – starting may, 8th!
Collaborating Academics is a NGO («Association loi 1901») based in France, gathering academics and scientists from countries all around the world.
Projects led by our NGO, concern:
- organization of scientific meetings, schools, workshops, etc,
- scientific edition in its open access form, in order to disseminate scientific results and information, and particularly make scientific information available to all countries without barrier,
- support to high education and scientific research in less advanced, and developing countries.
- mainly research on sustainable development, renewable energy, water, solar energy for rural development, environment preservation,…
Science is the motor of development, and knowledge is a powerful tool against poverty and for building a sustainable world.
Feel free to join us, we need you!